Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 24 October 2016

Father of All of Us - In loving memory and tribute to a Great Christian Man

I came home this evening,
went through my usual routines,

I didn't know that you had died,
I had supper, had a shower, unaware.

Then I saw the news,
I saw that you had gone.

I sat and remembered you,
remembered that quiet 5am when you were praying,
but you stopped to comfort me in my distress,
long ago now, long ago.

Didn't we have fun, back then, long ago?
Helpless with laughter over police and bees?
A break from our prayers and devotions,
but laughing as brothers and sisters in Christ.

As I sit here I am trying to remember anything you said,
but my mind keeps going blank and drifting away.
I feel sad. I feel the grief that so many are feeling now,
because the world has lost a great man, and Heaven has gained him.

I know that you are having the time of your life up there,
and you know you won't be separated from your dearest forever,
but here on earth, many are crying, many are sad,
we will miss you and your singleminded cause, which we all learned from.

Happy Homecoming to you. 
Is it as amazing as you hoped?
I can hear you saying  'yes,
it is even better!'

But humanity is such that we will grieve,
We will miss you.
Father of all of us,
Your words and teaching will live on for us and in us, forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6u5oTeui18






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.