Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 20 August 2016

Saturday

Good morning peeps,

I don't like the increased stats on my blog. Especially not Guernsey.

Anyway. The wind picked up last night, and it makes such a horrible human-sounding howling round the house.
I had night terrors about the Church of England again, but I woke this morning and scrambled up as I had to go into town to the bank.
I headed out through the windy morning and did a little shop in town for toiletries and books. Then I went to the bank.
On the way back we had to drive through rain storms. Then I stopped to pick up the revised copy of my first book. So two books are now ready, although I spotted a slight error straight away! But next week when the third book revision comes through, I will do the first launch. You will be able to buy three of my books next week if you so wish, and then in six weeks or so the books will launch again, to the wider market and be listed on Amazon and Barnes and Noble etc and I will be able to market them better.

Anyway, I am home and the weather is windy and stormy, the sea is wild. I hope Max will be OK on the cliff top, but I now have the rest of the weekend to laze around, reading my new books, writing, doing music. Lazy.

My Mum came over yesterday and I gave her the proof copies of my books, it was worth it to see her face! I signed all three books for them with added rude and cheeky comments, and now the adoptives have plenty of holiday reading! They are going away for the week today and I hope they have a safe journey in this weather!

Mum and I had a good natter, and she got to see my university study work while she was here, we had a drive and had lunch in a new cafe that we have added to our list, and we did a bit of shopping and browsing before she went home. So that was a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.