Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 1 August 2016

Monday

Peeps,

I am a scatty person. I don't know why I thought it was the bank holiday this week. Haha.

I am still not feeling quite normal, I have been very tired and still with a sore throat.

Yesterday I walked alongside the sea for a few miles, a sunny day and a fresh breeze, it was nice, some people were swimming, wading, crabbing or sunbathing, but it wasn't as crowded here as on the Great Ship Bay.

In the evening the manuscript reached 65,000 words and didn't stop. It has stopped at 68,000 and I have started the first editing, proofing and formatting, but not feeling well is slowing me down.

I have been at work today. Weeding and mowing, working hard to get a lot done before the rain.

Then after work and as the rain started, I have been at my mate's house, playing scrabble. We had a much more close-run game today, I was playing better and he won by a 20 point lead, 10 of those points was because I got Q as one of my last letters and there was nowhere to place it.

This evening I have felt too tired to do much, so I have done a few pages of proofing and editing of the manuscript and watched Hollyoaks. Then I went over to my landlord's house, because he found the mailbox key that I had lost, so I went and collected it off him and emptied the mailbox for the flats. Five days worth of post! Haha.
On the way back I stopped at a fish and chip shop that I drive past all the time but have never inspected. I decided that they were due for an appraisal and inspection so I wandered nortily in.
I approve of them, I think I may adopt them.

Back home, it is pouring with rain, so it may be an early night for norty, tucked into the snug duvets and hopeful of feeling better tomorrow.
Tomorrow the forecast is bad so I have booked the day off. I have a book to edit, laundry to do, and I have to try and work out what to do about the conundrum of being offered both contracts that I applied for when both of them are offering one or two days a week regular work but they both want the same days. Hilarious. My mate had a lot to say about this but I have to make the decisions I think.

I was just listening to this song and grinning, I remember Dan singing it in the good old days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVUcz6wPrCs

On a final note, this is a message for someone: Chichester, I am getting your smoke signals, yes, but contact me direct, get A to contact me if you like. Never underestimate the power of love and the human soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.