Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 7 July 2016

update

The stalkerstat will be taking drugs if I don't update. So I will, briefly.

I am cooking bacon and eggs and having coffee.

Today the engineer comes to connect the phone line, so I have to wait in for that, you know how they say any time between 8 and 1? How frustrating, but I have plenty of writing to do.

This week my adoptive mum came over, she has to do the 'Royal Visit' when I move home, but she complains that her address book is full because I keep moving home!
She does understand though, her husband had a rough upbringing and he moved home a lot too when he was a young adult.
The adoptive parents have been away a lot, they send me postcards though :) I like postcards, my pen pals send me those as well and I send them postcards too.

Anyway, so Mum came over and we did the usual, loads of talking and tea and coffee, I hadn't had breakfast when I went to collect her, so we had marmalade on toast in a cafe, then we came home and she sat in my armchair and we talked and she read a funny book I have that I had picked out of my books when I was unpacking them, she liked it so much that she has borrowed it.

We had a long walk around the cliffs and the harbour and the seafront, the tide was on the wall and mum likes that, so we stayed out for some time before going to a cafe for a meal.
Then Mum went home.

I am just working and writing at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.