Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 28 July 2016

Thursday

Good evening peeps,

I am just closing down for the night.
The growls of doom from Jersey continue.  I can tell that from the blog stats. Jersey Safeguarding and Guernsey as well, the vultures hovering.

This morning Max decided to give me a fright. His engine warning light came on.
Thankfully I was actually near the garage that have looked after him since he was a dinky toy baby car.
They ran the diagnostics and reset something and said he should be alright now but if not then he needs a cat replacement.
I want a cat as well.
But I hope that we don't have to replace Max's cat. Florence was too old to have one. But no doubt she is sitting on that driveway cheering and egging little brother Max on as he continues the tradition of scaring the hell out of me.
I still gave Max a good wash and clear-out at lunchtime.

This afternoon it started to rain as I worked but I continued my work as it was not heavy rain.
Anyone who saw me watering in the rain, no I haven't gone bonkers, the plants were very dry and the light rain wouldn't make much difference to them.

This evening I watched Hollyoaks and got my friend's box of music manuscripts off the cupboard and started copying a Haydn Symphony out. My written music is a bit like my handwriting, there is room for improvement. So I think copying symphonies out would be a good way of improving.
Then I did some pen pal letters and paperwork, and then I did a few short story competition entries, I must improve my skill as a writer.

I get to this point in the evening when I should settle to sleep but I am too nervous and anxious. I don't want to start any new tasks so late, but I won't settle if I try to wind down for the night :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.