Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

You will have noticed that I have been using this blog for posts about the Church.
The other blog has become hard for some to navigate and I need to think what to do about that.
The information needs to be more easily accessible to people who are taking an interest now.

This is still the daily blog.

You will be pleased to hear that yesterday I completed and submitted one end of term paper despite disruptions here. In the background the circumstances with tenancies where I live has changed and I have given my notice, which is sad, because you know I was happy here, but it is time to move on.

I have two more exams and two more end of year papers to do.

You will never believe this but I forgot to collect my washing yesterday, the laundry people laughed this morning, and said it wasn't surprising during exam season. I also forgot to take statements over to be transcripted, but that can wait, it startled the transcripter though, he messaged me and I explained that I have been overwhelmed and trying to do too much, he is very nice so he doesn't mind.

I slept a good night's sleep and scrambled to do hotels and my round, the hotels have to be done early for the night porters and I think it is too much pressure for me, so I may ask if I can quit that, the thing is, the shop don't want me doing two rounds as they rely on me for sickness cover for other rounds. Anyway, depending on where I go to live, it may not matter. I would like to stay here but we shall see, if the church go on harassing me, I will sleep rough again.

The weather is fair, it can't make up it's mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.