Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 19 May 2016

Thursday

Good morning peeps,
The sun is shining rudely to itself.

Yesterday I had fun clearing a garage and a shed while the rain poured outside.
I promise I didn't eat any spiders, I was very good.

I got home with end of term papers and tutorials in the plan for the rest of the day.
The Bishop of Winchester trashed that plan. Stupid man.

The rest of yesterday was spent in a daze. Doesn't the Bishop understand that I am doing my end of year papers and Wednesday is Tutorial day. He likes to contact me on the same day each week, it used to be Friday.

I am now behind on my draft paper that I want to take to tutorial this weekend.
I am struggling to helm because the Bishop is like a norty little storm who keeps throwing the boat all over the place. I have to decide between tutorial and music lessons this weekend, and because it is end of term and I want to get my papers right, I am so tempted for tutorial, but I was off sick from music last weekend because of the Bishop, so I am in danger of having to quit music lessons, which is catastrophic for me.

Can someone get the Bishop to understand that even if he is following orders, he is seriously disrupting my life. He still isn't registering the human impact of his actions. It astounds me that he doesn't want responsibility for the harm that he has done, won't even engage with it, let alone step down. What would Jesus Think?

Do long term readers remember the Bishop sending me a message saying 'no unsolicited intervention, confirmed'? And then he and Jane Fisher launched on me with the NSPCC?
In case you are wondering what is going through my mind. I know he can lie, and I know it isn't his decision to do what he is doing now. It aint over.

Anyway, better weather now, so, gardening this morning and probably this afternoon if the grass is dry enough to mow. You see I have my work to catch up on and the Bishop has taken away the time I had to do my end of term papers.

This morning I was at the shop early and the rounds and bundles were ready, so I was home by 6.40.
Now I want a shower, breakfast and Hollyoaks.

Have a sing-song for the man who won: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT4JPs29ekI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.