Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Further Correspondence with the Bishop of Winchester

Dakin, 

You will stop emailing and go to hell now Bishop Dakin you pathetic spineless deceitful corrupt coward, you will stop harassing me or I will contact the police, via letter, to the Chief constable, do you understand me? Your money to buy police, courts, lawyers, press etc will only stretch so far, you do not have the same limitless power that the Jersey Deanery have and I know it so  go to hell and stop attacking a vulnerable adult and I PROMISE YOU, I WILL BRING YOU TO JUSTICE IF YOU CONTINUE TO DEFAME AND ATTACK ME, I PROMISE YOU, WITH MY LAST BREATH I WILL BRING YOU AND YOUR KINGDOM OF DECEIT AND LIES AND ABUSE OF POWER DOWN.

IS THAT FULLY UNDERSTOOD?! I won't stop until you are silent, even if it takes my last breath.

NO CONSENT IS OR HAS BEEN GIVEN FOR YOU TO DEFAME ME WITH WHITEWASH REPORTS, I HAVE ASKED A COURT OF LAW TO RESTRAIN YOU, WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THE SIGNIFICANCE OF? A VULNERABLE AND BROKEN PERSON HAVING TO FIGHT FOR THEIR LIFE AGAINST A LEGAL SYSTEM THAT YOU OWN, IN ORDER TO PRESERVE THEIR LIFE? IN THE END THAT LEGAL SYSTEM WILL HAVE TO PROTECT ME OR MY BONES AND WILL HAVE TO BRING YOU TO JUSTICE.
YOU HAVE DECIDED TO ATTACK ME AGAIN TODAY SO LETS MAKE THIS THE FIGHT TO THE DEATH, SHALL WE? BECAUSE I CAN'T GO ON SUFFERING ANY MORE.  I WILL FIGHT YOU TO MY LAST BREATH AND EVERY ATTACK THAT YOU MAKE BRINGS YOUR END AND MINE NEARER.

ANYONE READING THIS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT I AM PROTECTED FROM THIS CRIMINAL BISHOP AND HIS ABUSE OF POWER TO ATTACK MY CHARACTER! 
DAKIN, WITHDRAW YOUR ATTACK OR I WILL FILE WITH THE COURT STRAIGHT AWAY.
DAKIN, IN 2013 I MADE A COMPLAINT TO THE POLICE ABOUT YOU, IT STILL STANDS AND IF YOU EMAIL AGAIN I WILL REFRESH THAT COMPLAINT VIA EVERY SENIOR MEMBER OF THE POLICE FORCE IN THIS COUNTRY, YOU WILL STOP. I will not stop until you are silent. You have decided to destroy my university studies again so I will give up my life to ensure you are removed.

This email is CC the authorities and witnesses that the last one was also circulated to, and this will also be posted on my blogs.
Time I came out from the shadow of the unchristian church of england's condemnation of me and destroyed my destroyers. I may die but I am tired of living broken and in fear of repeat attacks.

Does your email contain petty threats like before and if so, shall I post the last lot of your THREATS online for the world to see?
I have a lot to post if you don't SHUT THE HELL UP AND STOP HARASSING ME.

To all witnesses, the Bishop of Winchester is now blocked from emailing me and I will be treating his correspondence as harassment and will take full action against him and Welby despite their abuse of power of courts, judges and lawyers unless his attacks stop. If he defames me with whitewashes, he does so with full knowledge not only of what he is doing but also that he is breaking the law.
Dakin I am going to play a game to see how far I can circulate my response to your attacks today.
Please resign immediately.
By the way, have you told the Jersey press that you have apologized to me and not the Dean? Hang on, let me do that for you.
     

HG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.