Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 11 May 2016

An 'Apology from the Bishop of Winchester'! F*ck that for a joke!

Dear Spammer/Bishop Dakin,

I have received an incongruent and worrying email claiming to be from the Bishop of Winchester and enclosing an 'apology'.

Firstly, the Bishop of Winchester is a deceitful and arrogant man who does not apologize except for show. Secondly this apology, fake or 'real' warns me that the Bishop has or is going to attack or defame me, that is what his original 'apologies' were about, thirdly, an apology is not going to put this right. After the fake apologies that launched the attack on my life that has destroyed me over again, the use of the word 'apology' by the Church of England is a sick joke. They apologize profusely to most vulnerable groups while attacking them

Dakin, remember I took you to court in an effort to save my life? You are not allowed to release any material about me without my consent and agreement, especially not the defamatory whitewash Steel rubbish. Please take this as a re-iteration of my warnings to you and court action against you. You have not given 40 days notice for your whitewash nor discussed it's content, thus you will be facing arrest if you are or have released any lies about me or any MORE BREACHES OF THE DATA PROTECTION ACT! Do you understand me? You are to make a redaction and apology immediately if you have, and if not, do not because I will fight you until my heart fails me. You misrepresent God as something evil and I hate you for that.

You have sent me into traumatic distress at a crucial time, I have my end of year exams at the moment. You stupid stupid wicked man, resign, don't fake apologise, resign. An apology will never undo the damage that you have done, nothing will. 

Further to that, I do not see the email sent as genuine but as  a malicious spam. But if it was from you, I do not accept your apology, I think you are a wicked and deceitful and self-serving liar and I want you to apologize publicly through the press and media you harmed me with and I want you to resign and I want you to MAKE SURE EVERY WRONGDOER IN THE JERSEY AND WINCHESTER MATTER IS DEALT WITH. ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, 'APOLOGIZING'?! WHO THE HELL THOUGHT UP THIS LATEST STUNT?!?!??!?

Also the Bishop made a promise to pay for my accommodation, in 2013, he can send that to my Jersey email paypal, backdated from then until now, along with a million pounds compensation for the horrific defamation and psychological damage. AND HE CAN PUT RIGHT ALL THE HARM HE HAS DONE AND UNTIL THEN HIS APOLOGY IS NOT ACCEPTED, TRY AGAIN WHEN THE CRIMINALS HE SPONSORED TO DESTROY ME PUBLICLY HAVE FACED JUSTICE, EVERY LAST ONE AND THE BISHOP HIMSELF.
I CANNOT BEGIN TO EXPRESS MY FURY AT THIS.

THE BISHOP'S FAKE APOLOGY, WHICH I HAVE NOT OPENED AS IT IS HARASSMENT, IS NOT ACCEPTED AND IS SEEN AS ONLY AN EFFORT TO COUNTER MY RECENT CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE NATIONAL CHILD ABUSE INQUIRY, 10 DOWNING STREET, THE QUEEN AND OTHERS OVER THE CHURCH'S SHAMELESS BEHAVIOUR.

DAKIN, YOU ARE TO DESTROY THE STEEL REPORT AND ALL OTHER LYING WHITEWASHES, YOU ARE TO MAKE A LIST OF EACH AND EVERY PERSON I HAVE BEEN DEFAMED TO BY VIEWINGS OF THE STEEL REPORT AND YOU ARE TO PRESENT IT AT THE COURT WHEN I RETURN YOU TO COURT, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOU WICKED MAN? DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!
RESIGN. THIS IS GOING TO BE PUBLISHED AND SENT TO EVERYONE WHO RECEIVED MY RECENT CORRESPONDENCE.
YOU WICKED MAN, DISRUPTING MY UNIVERSITY AGAIN, YOU WICKED WICKED MAN. I CURSE YOUR TENURE AT WOLVSLEY AND COMMAND IN JESUS NAME THAT YOU LEAVE!

it is very obvious from the massive increase in blog stats that you have or are attacking me through your whitewashes and I am going to take you to court and I am going to force you out of my home town before you KILL another vulnerable person. You have committed crimes and you are to pay for that. You were so eager to have me vilified as a vulnerable adult fighting back, and yet you abuse your power and break the law and get away with it. That is not just and it is not Christian. I do NOT accept your apology. RESIGN. AND BEFORE YOU DO, RECOMPENSE ME AND GIVE ME A VOICE IN THE PRESS AND MEDIA THAT YOU MANIPULATED AGAINST ME! 
(WHAT DOES LUTHER-PENDRAGON ADVISE NOW? A QUICK TRIP TO THE LODGE FOR AN EMERGENCY MEETING?)

Now lets see you do this 'apology' as publicly as your press attacks and lies, and lets see you do this apology with a redaction of the slurs on me in the same press and media and lets see you call an independent inquiry and a public annulment of the Steel report. 
If you can't, then your apology is another lie. 
Make sure I am contacted for a list of people I have a formal complaint against and make sure this time they are dealt with without fear or favour, too much to ask of from the Church of England so call an independent inquiry, you need to be investigated especially for perverting the course of justice, along with Fisher, who merits a lengthy prison sentence for her actions.

This email is CC the National Child abuse Inquiry, 10 Downing Street, Lambeth Palace and all other interested parties.

  
  


HG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.