Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 9 April 2016

Good morning everyone this is my first Adventure in spoken word rather than writing my blog, I'm speaking to the computer unfortunately this isn't the voice recognition software that I was supposed to get to help with my disability but at least I'm online and trying to write the blog , I've had a very difficult few days and I'm hoping that to my mum will come over because I'm really struggling and Justin Welby being there Vain self centred arrogant idiot for the sake of press stunts isn't helping me.

I I'm watching good night Mr Tom which is one of my favourite favorites the flat looks like a bomb hit it ironically considering what I'm watching I'm going to watch Mister Tom I'm going to clean that and I'm going to collect my washing and my neighbours washing from the laundry and I'm going to go to work as normal this evening but I'm hoping to have a day off soon I am having a very rough time and I'm just really struggling with depression and flashbacks in Derby Archbishop being an a****** I like the way this voice recognition kind of blocks out swear words that's brilliant I've got the dentist on Monday I'm behind on my distribution work because I'm struggling so I'll be catching up on that tomorrow after Hollyoaks hopefully back on track next week I've got some gardening done this week and the rest is going to be done next week um I've been doing the papers was normal of course having to see Justin Welby being a complete a****** on the front page of the Telegraph was very distressing for me there isn't much to say at the moment that I'm struggling I am here and try and put the punctuation into the rest of this for the rest of the blog the voice recognition is quite good but not perfect anyway it saves me struggling to cope when I can't.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.