Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Wednesday morning

Good morning peeps,

I am just going to do the papers in a minute, but I didn't want to lose the vivid dreams I had, so I am writing now.

Yesterday I plodded on with the Uber assignment, which was taking too long, and it was such a nice day that I went out and did two hours of distribution with just the bike. But it was so nice out there on the bike in the sunlight, it was tee-shirt weather and so lovely where I was working along the cliffs.

The sea was calm at first but with surf breaking at the bottom of the cliffs, but as the breeze increased, the waves picked up.

When I got home I got on with the uber assignment and watched some tv. Then just as the Simpsons was on and it was nearly Hollyoaks time, the phone rang. It was the car's best friend and he was outside, ready to jump start the car. The postman must be right about the doorbell not working, I must get someone to check.

Anyway, so the car jump started, and I was instructed to keep the engine running for 10 minutes and then go for a drive to recharge the battery.
So I did, I missed Hollyoaks but I caught up with it all on +1 when I got home.

So Florence is OK, and last night I completed the Uber assignment and handed it in.
I will be gardening this morning, then getting the other assignment done, the other assignment is due in by midday tomorrow but my Mum is here tomorrow so I better finish it today.

Anyway, last night I dreamed, I dreamed I was in Jersey and they had to elect a new Chief Minister, and Montfort Tadier was being put forward by Reform Jersey (but not the city of London), so I was part of the campaign to get him elected, because Reform Jersey said Chief Ministers should be locals and not outsiders.

We did a banner, which had Monty's picture on it and said 'Vote For Monty' and I decided it needed an addition, so I wrote 'I am the Real HG' at the bottom of the banner.
Dunno why.

But then I dreamed that I was being taken over by another frothy church member, who hadn't been 'warned' against me by the church, and I was frustrated and was waiting for the church to tell her I was an untouchable.
I left her with someone who could 'warn her' about me, and I wandered off, and found myself sitting with a vulnerable church man who I know, in a hospital, he was keeping an eye on a man with a brain condition, who the hospital were neglecting.
I felt out of place but it seemed significant and important to sit there with these two men, one who wasn't fully conscious and the other who was making sure he was OK because the hospital didn't have time.

Anyway, at least I slept through the night and the flashbacks were reduced.

It is a grey cold day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.