Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Tuesday

Good morning,

Well actually it is afternoon, I was so scatterbrained this morning though that it took me until 10am to realise I needed breakfast and a shower.
Yesterday I don't know what happened to the day.
But in the evening I went to work, I took my music books with me and revised the whole syllabus while I was waiting for deliveries.

I was back here not too late, and I slept like I was dead,m although towards morning I dreamed sad dreams about my birth family.

I got up and did the papers this morning, it was a hazy morning but it broke into sunshine and that sunshine has lasted, it is quite warm now.

As I said, I was a bit scatty this morning, it was hard to get anything done, but I managed various paperwork and admin tasks, then I went to the beach cafe for a jacket potato and coffee for lunch. It was nice sitting looking at the gentle waves in the sunshine.
Then I went and booked a haircut for Thursday.
Then I did an hour of distribution work.
Then here I am home.

I am still not focussing well, but I have a new potential gardening customer to phone, I have walk plans to draw up, I have uni work to do, etc etc.


I guess I had better get back to scattily battling to get anything done.

I am shocked and saddened to hear about the terrorist attacks on Brussels, I haven't seen or heard much details yet, but I am sure I will before long.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.