Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Tuesday

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I did wash the car.
I got a lot of writing done and some study.

Work in the evening was boring, and there's this new guy who hangs around me and that is creepy, I have tried to make it clear that I don't like this. Maybe I will have to thump him like that guy when I was on that working holiday last year. I don't care what the Church of England think, I am not on earth to be used by men and I am entitled to defend myself, although the Church have made sure I will be treated viciously and unjustly by the police if it ever comes to that.

Anyway, my satnav broke as well :(

I am happy to say that I don't have another driving shift until Thursday now :)

I was tired and hungry when I got home, so I had some vegetable pasta and fell into bed and slept.

I slept quite well and woke this morning knowing I had had dramatic dreams, but not remembering them.
I did the papers, and it is a cloudy and rainy day, so I am home and sitting in bed to study and write.

It will rain all day so I may as well write and study all day.

I would just like to add a welcome to one or two new readers, thanks for taking the time to read the blogs, welcome.

Also to say that I notice the stats go up when I talk about going out and doing social activities, is that by any chance because you place bets on whether I actually do go out in the end? :) I know what I'm like, it is always the weather, the car, the expense or just not feeling like it. But if you bet on the pizza date, you will notice I not only went, but really enjoyed it.
Email me if you place large bets and need to swing the bet, for a cut of the profit I will see what I can do!

Also forgot to mention leap year yesterday, did anyone propose? The female DJ on the radio proposed to her fellow DJ on air as a joke, he said no.
I think I used to remember days and events, but this year I forgot valentines and Chinese New Year, well I forgot to mention Chinese New Year as it was a very busy day. Valentines day I got one sweet little card. I don't really approve of valentines day, but I like Chinese New Year, we were going to go out, but it was the weather that cancelled that, not me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.