Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 19 March 2016

Saturday

Good morning peeps,

I am tired.
Anyway, yesterday was mainly distribution work, and by evening, I was too tired to do any creative work.
I watched Hollyoaks and went to sleep.
The problem with being a carer for a nortyperson is, it is very tiring, especially when she is depressed.

I slept through the night but not very comfortable. I dreamed a lot, partly about armies and wars.

I woke up feeling a bit useless, I have had a chest infection and a headache this week so that and the quite severe depression leaves me feeling a bit rubbish.
Anyway, I did my papers and waved to my old lady, every paper round has an obligatory old lady who likes to exchange waves :)
Then I went back to my distribution work, I didn't want to spend the whole day on it, so I went straight from the papers to the distribution.
Well actually I had my paper round wages so I stopped at the shop for essentials, everything had run out at home, groceries, toiletries, cleaning stuff.
I finished the distribution by 10am, it was nice to get home for breakfast and meds.
My blood pressure is very good today.

My friend emailed me the news about Ian Duncan-Smith at some unearthly hour, I haven't looked at details, although it is in the papers and on the news, but I remember Duncan-Smith protecting Greville Janner in the 90s, so I have a feeling, seeing as IDS has treated the disabled so badly himself, that he has used the budget speech as a cover to resign for other reasons.

 Anyway, here I am, enjoying total rest and watching Mel and Joey. It is just over a week until the Great Walk begins, with a few more sponsors coming forward, but still more needed.

I am achy and tired, so I have put the boiler on for a shower with the big shower, which is more fun than the little power shower.
I think it is a lazy weekend, my university work is all in order, distribution work is done, and my friend isn't feeling too well either,  so no cinema  today.

It is a grey cold day, and when I stopped at the bay first thing, the sea was boring, but it has got rough, and there was an ambulance down the cliff.
I think soft bed and films is the order of the day, and I think maybe a hearty meal may help, so I will do garlic and herb butter chicken and roasties for lunch.

I got an indignant shriek from Jersey about my plight of the condor prose, apparently it is a very bad pun, which may mean it is a good pun, but I got sent an interview as a penance, so I will be completing that later when I am less achy and tired.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.