Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 5 March 2016

Saturday

Good lunchtime, peeps,

You will be pleased to know that yesterday's police wasn't the Diocese's fatal blow to me that we have been waiting for for so long,they were after one of the neighbours who they wanted to batter and lock up or sit and have a civil conversation with, depending on his status.

Maybe I shouldn't have bollocked the diocese yesterday, well yes I should, they should not be creating a situation where I fear for my life and liberty and remain branded without a voice.
It's a human rights issue.

Anyway, so my evening was wrecked and I was having flashbacks.
I was also missing my blankey, my blankey is a soft lightweight duvet that comforts me, but it needed a wash for where I had been poorly one day. Sometimes spray and cloth doesn't work, only a laundry can mend it.
So last night I felt like in the last months in Jersey, ever so cold and frightened and alone.

This morning I was awake nice and early but I was battling to do something on the computer so by the time I got outside at 6.30, I then had to battle to de-ice the car as a heavy frost was on everything.
I used the last of the de-icer too.

I did the papers and went straight from there to do distribution work, and I have been doing that today.

It is a bitter cold day, with frequent but poor efforts to snow.

I didn't realise my neighbour had been back in hospital until I saw him today, he is plugged into his oxygen tank and waiting for his groceries to be delivered.

I am tired, my work and my fear of the diocese, which isn't unfounded as they have slandered me locally and they have branded me so I can't get proper work, is simply to much for me sometimes, this life branded and ruined and waiting for the diocese to kill me is intolerable.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.