Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 14 March 2016

Monday morning

Good morning,

It ius a procrastinating sort of day so far, I feel unmotivated and tired.

Yesterday I finished the cleaning and watched my programmes.
Then I was working very hard with my assignments.
I got so stressed and tense!

Several times I went down to the bay for a half hour break.
In the evening I just got so tired that I went to bed before 8pm, but I was too tense and in flashbacks so sleep wasn't good.

I had terrible violent and anguished flashbacks in my sleep.
But strangely, before I woke I had a very clear and vivid dream about taking part in a protest.
The dream was so clear, I was with other protesters and we were camping in a big old house, the leader told us that in the morning we should collect our bedding and stash it in a certain place, but in my dream I had Florence in a garage nearby, and I was planning on just putting the bedding in her boot.

It was so vivid, are any protests planned that I can join? :) I can bring the balloons.

But anyway, I woke up feeling very depressed and tired. And I don't feel great, how can I concentrate on assignments or even music scores for orchestras this morning?

The weather is just cold.

I should go out on my bike and do some distribution and I should try and get the uber assignment in today if possible. I have a busy week and my Mum wants to come over later in the week.
I want to cancel this biopsy if I can. I don't have cancer and I am battling with the horror of the police and diocese destroyal of me and so having a biopsy is going to be too much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.