Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 15 March 2016

An Interview with HG

An Interview about food:
 1. Do you look to see if the vegetables you buy are organic or not? Why? (or why not?)
I can't afford to buy organic vegetables, I can barely afford vegetables.
 

2. Do you buy free range eggs or battery eggs (usually called “farm fresh!!).
I do buy free range eggs even if they cost more, because I will not deliberately contribute to the cruelty that battery farming is.
 

3. Do you drink bottled water or tap water when drinking a glass of water?
 I drink tap water, but usually filtered, I can't afford bottled water.
 

4. Have you ever eaten – snails, frogs legs? 
No, I don't think I have, I am very routine with my food and probably can't afford snails or frogs unless I catch them myself. Now there's an idea! I remember marshalling at Battle when there was that Escargots float, it was my favourite.
 

5. Jersey dishes – have you eaten congar soup or ormer? Did you like them?
 I have had Black Butter, Cabbage Loaf, Jersey Wonders and Ormer, and also whatever we could catch when low water fishing. I haven't had congar soup as far as I know. Jersey stuff is kind of OK but it is also kind of from a bygone age before imports.
 

6. A recent article suggested insects are the way of the future for people. Have you ever eaten any insects? Would you like to?
I have occasionally eaten insects when out on my bike. I am not sure that method is very healthy though, and they don't taste nice raw.
 

7. How do you like your eggs done best? Boiled, poached, fried, hard-boiled, other?
I like boiled or fried eggs, but my tummy doesn't, so I don't often have eggs.
 

8. Tea or Coffee – which do you prefer? And which kinds of teas / coffees?
 I am bi-caffienal, but with a lean towards tea. I like PG Tips or Typhoo, normal tea, and I like Nescafe Gold Instant Coffee and Wittards non-instant coffee. I can't afford Wittards, my parents sometimes send me some.
 

9. Do you ever used tinned veg – peas, tomatoes, bakes beans etc?
I have tinned baked beans but I dislike tins, so I don't often use tins. It is the metal that freaks me out.
 

10. What is your favourite meal? Starter, main and desert!
This is a tough question, I never have starters, I guess parsnip soup is a nice starter, then a nice roast dinner, followed by cheesecake. And then a coffee. Very calorific and very nice. Normally just one course is enough of a meal for me.
Thank you for the interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.