Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 18 February 2016

Thursday

Good morning,

Sorry about the lack of blog yesterday, I was in bed most of the day, tired and depressed. Not something I want to do often.

One good thing was that I talked to my adoptive Mum by text, they are spending half-term babysitting some of their natural family, but mum hopes to come over here next week :)
I told her what I haven't told you yet, I usually keep you in suspense by muttering cheerfully about secrets.
Easter Monday - the Great Walk begins again!
Mum is happy to hear it, and if you want to sponsor me you can paypal me or those of you who know me can send money. As usual the sponsor money will be audited on my behalf.

Those of you who don't know about the Great Walk, I walked 70 miles solo for a different charity every year and this started when I was a rough sleeper. This walk is going to be harder for me because my friend is dead, and my walk last year was the best because she supported me so well and I just remember walking along the cliffs in the sunlight to meet her at the end of the day. I guess this can be in memory of her this year, and when I start running RaceForLife again, that will be in her memory too.

This year I want to add a new dimension to the walk, you know that bit that I hate? About 17 miles of horrible, well I am going to invite people to walk with me, it may make it less horrible.

Anyway, I worked a shift last night and had so much trouble with one customer that I thought I would resign or get the sack, I don't like my delivery shifts and I felt I wasn't on great terms with the people I work for, but to my surprise, the boss just said to me 'get yourself a coffee, it is very cold', and I did, and I started to feel better, and at the end of the shift it was neither resign nor sack, the boss was very nice and just told me how to deal with muddles like the one that had occured.

It is my last shift of the week tonight, hallelujah!
And then all I have is the two days of extra paper rounds and then back to normal.

This morning I woke from dreamless sleep, feeling refreshed, I was surprised that there was no snow, rain or ice this morning, the temperature was too high for frost but not warm, but nothing was falling and there was no wind, the snow clouds were over the hills and sea and it was a nice day, it is sunny outside but with snow clouds over the sea.

I got the rounds done by 7.10am and went to get teabags, can you imagine running out of teabags?!
 I watched Hollyoaks and have just been sitting here writing, apart from doing the washing up and cleaning and tidying.

I will be doing a few hours of work after gym this morning and then working on this assignment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.