Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 20 February 2016

Saturday

Good evening peeps,

Well I am running a  bit late so I will update briefly.

Yesterday I went out to lunch with my friend, and that was good, we had a big pot of tea and he had beans on toast and I had a cheese sandwich. One day I will tell you a funny story about yesterday, but not today.

Anyway, after that I came back and did some work and then got some money but too late to pay it in to my account in time for a bill that needed paying :( being in poverty is hell sometimes.

Anyway, yesterday evening I enjoyed actually being at home to see Hollyoaks as I was not working.

I went to sleep with my bite guard in, but when I woke from nightmares this morning it was nowhere to be seen, I would love to know what exactly I do in my sleep and if whatever I am doing wakes the neighbours, I mean not in a rude sense because it isn't that, I think I am just fighting for my life in my sleep as I have had to do in the waking world, sometimes I wake myself up when I am shouting or screaming.

Anyway, I was bright and early for my last day of doing three paper rounds, and it was a wet and mild morning.
After the papers, I had to dash into the main town to go to the bank as the local branch is closed at the weekend. So I sat in town with a coffee and listened to the church bells until the bank opened.
I got the bill sorted.

I came home and really it has been wash day as the washing hasn't been done for a while due to money mainly.
Three service washes at the laundry including towels ad mats, and one disasterous attempt to use the laundry room here, unsurprisingly I ended up with sopping wet laundry, the machine doesn't drain, it is all useless and now my washing is out on the line in the galeforce winds, I hope it doesn't fly off and slap the neighbours round the face.

This evening has been the deep clean and tidy evening for the flat, everything sorted.
And I have managed a few paragraphs of assignment, tomorrow is all assignment time apart from papers and gym.

I am tired and all sorted and ready for bed, only one round in the morning so I will have a slight lie in if I feel like it.

Those of you who read the other blog, well I was expressing some deep thoughts today, but the blog hasn't paragraphed them very well.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.