Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 12 February 2016

Friday

Good evening,

Well I am a bit worried about what is being viewed on the blog, the common theme is Bob Hill and John Gladwin, one old fool and one asshole. Pretend I didn't say that and eventually I will remove it.

Yesterday was a bit mad, I worked hard for 4.5 hours and felt like I had run a 5K race.

I was so tired that sleep was tempting when I got home but I had things to do, chasing elusive people for invoice payments, thankfully when I finally collared them, they paid quite willingly and thus I had money for food, petrol and a cash float for my evening's work, the people I do delivery driving for are mean old skinflints who don't give me a float.

Anyway, so I went to work again after a while watchiung tv and eating food at last.

The evening's shift was so quiet that I spent about an hour just sitting studying my textbooks. I managed to read quite a lot.
 Anyway, it was a good shift generally although occasional heavy showers pelted around.

When I got home in the pelting rain, I was not a happy person, my parking space had been pinched because someone had pinched my neighbour's parking space and she had pinched mine, now that is a whole lot of pinching and we hardly know each other! :(

I had to park up the road in the car park that cheerfully offers to clamp people, but seeing as their ticket machine was broken and I would be going out at 6am, I figured I would be OK .

I slept OK, and scuttled sleepily to the car, which thankfully was enjoying a sleep in a car park that couldn't blame it for not displaying a ticket.
And off we went, local papers day and two rounds meant being early was a pre-planned good thing, and I was back here by 7.15am anyway and my neighbour had gone to work and the other car that had disrupted parking had gone.

I have just been watching Hollyoaks and done meds, weight and blood pressure, all good, my morning blood pressure reading is now normal without ramipril, so it may be that if I continue to lead a  healthy vegetarian lifestyle with a lot of exercise and no attacks by the church, I may be able to stop using ramipril.
Wow, it has been very swift, the change in lifestyle and the drop in blood pressure after all the years of it being too high is impressive. Who would believe that meat could cause blood pressure to go so high? Well the church were a bigger cause.
This past week I have had meat a few times, only chicken, because money was so low and there was chicken reduced to 30 or 40p for a leg or wing in the hot counter, I am not strict vegetarian, but to be honest, I simply feel better for it, and meat is so greasy.

Anyway, today is mainly a study day, and I need a study day, maybe study in bed, I am tired.
I may have a study breakfast actually.
Having a little bit of money in at last helps, there is electric in the meter and there is food and things.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.