Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Wednesday

Good morning peeps,

Well yesterday I weighed in good at the diet and fitness place, then I came home and grabbed a quick supper of tasty spicy quorn paella.
Then I went out in the wind and the rain for a pleasant evening out with my friend.
We enjoyed the evening but I didn't get back home until 11pm which is late for me.
Driving home through the rain and wind was daunting when I was tired, but Florence stopped hiccuping as she had nortily been doing, and drove smoothly and quietly as the wind blew the rain almost horizontal over the roads in the quiet dark.

I slept well, with a strange chaotic dream about some old friends.

I woke having slept well but reluctant to extract myself from the warm bed. The mattress topper is making my body less painful but my head and neck are still not wonderful with the new pillow, although, to be fair, it is better than bundling old pillows together to try to support my neck without hurting it.

Anyway, so it was a yawning 6.45 when I got to the paper shop, the boss was cheerful, he said one of my customers was very happy with getting their paper so early, so the boss gave me a chocolate bar.
I am allowed the occasional chocolate bar, and it has less calories if it is a gift anyway.

So I did the papers in the still wild weather.
Then I came back here to catch up with Hollyoaks on E4 catchup online, seeing as I was out last night.

Oh Holloaks! what a devastating episode! Oh no!
That was as devastating as it was possible to be. I was nearly in tears, oh poor Jack sobbing at the end. No, that was singularly the most upsetting and emotional episode ever.
To be honest, I would have been happier if they hadn't woken Jade up, just kept the dream as reality.

Anyway, I have another too-busy day today, I have therapy, as long as it hasn't been cancelled due to the weather and the inaccessibility due to roadworks etc, one way or another, it is looking tricky.
 And I have athletics, also weather-dependant, and to be honest, I wouldn't mind too much, as I also have some work to do, an assignment to finish, and a tutorial.

The weather remains wild, with flooding in places.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.