Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Wednesday

Good morning,

The nortyperson is feeling a bit disrupted this morning.
The papers aren't even in yet.

Well anyway, last night, after following the patient advice from the hospital, I managed to get to sleep.
And I woke up this morning feeling a lot better. Not wonderful but a lot better.
I had also managed to spit my bite guard across the room in my sleep, which is fascinating as it shouldn't be possible.

Anyway, it all kicked off as I woke up nice and lively and feeling better.
The phone beeped. The papers were late.
Come in at 6.50am they said.

Then my phone beeped again. My disabled friend who knows I get up early wanted to talk to me about sending me an email link.

I got to the shop for 6.50.
No papers.
They hope the papers will be in for 7.30.
This means I will go in for 8am :(
and worse, the lads have to go to school and can't do their rounds.
So I will have to cover extra rounds.
Florence seems OK though.

The man on the radio said 'you will be unlucky if you get rain today' just as rain was happily falling on Florence.
It is very cold.

My therapist is ill, so therapy is cancelled this week but I have dentist this afternoon, and paperwork the rest of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.