Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 21 January 2016

Thursday morning

Good morning peeps,

I am loving getting back so early from the papers. There is no pressure for me to get there and do the papers early but it is almost automatic, I set out about 10 minutes later than when I was doing the rural routes and I can be back by 7.05 or so.
I went to bed early but had a restless and painful night, this is called ' a relapse' at the moment, while I am ill and tired and not sleeping well, but it is not severe as I was OK on the running track yesterday.

I hardly remember my dreams, chaotic and meaningless but I woke early, one alarm wasn't going off, and funnily enough that woke me up to wonder why.
A dead battery.

I got up, painful but not sleepy.

I was quickly dressed and combed and ready to go, and outside there was no frost, it was milder, cloudy and damp, but I had taken the bike keys, not the car key, and I am driving the round for the moment, so I had to nip back for the car keys.

The man on the radio said that the discrepancies in temperatures were strange today, coast areas are warm and inland and mainland is very cold.

Well, lucky us, it is not too cold at last. I don't mind the cold but I can't heat the flat very well and although it isn't freezing, while I am ill I can't find the energy to cope with the cold.

Anyway, so I got through the papers very quick, and on the last few, I stopped on the cliff and looked at the incoming tide in the dark and the lights on the front and down the hill and noirmont all dark with the little warning light beaming. You can see the French coast this morning, a string of beads lit up.
The sky was split into dark cloud one half and lighter cloud allowing the dawn to start showing on the other half.

I came home and I am sitting here looking out into the still dark and damp streets, down to the ships' lights on the sea and listening to 'Blue Wonderful', I have so much study and stuff to do but it is hard to be motivated at the moment.

My blood pressure has dropped so much that I haven't been able to take Ramipril this week or my blood pressure would drop too low, it's really strange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.