Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday

Good lunchtime peeps,

I had a quiet day yesterday.

Florence was covered in frost again in the morning, and my de-icer ran out so I used a card to de-ice her. I did the papers quickly but when I got home, I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 1pm!
I obviously needed to catch up on sleep, or rather, when I go anywhere like to see my parents, it uses more energy than I have.

Anyway, so when I got up, I had a wash and sort out, and did some housework.

Then I decided to go out and do a shop at the big supermarket and then go to the gym.
Unfortunately things got diverted. Or I did.

As I drove down the hill, I realised the traffic was quite heavy and slow. It was taking ages.
Then I saw the flashing blue lights.
We were diverted off at the junction, and there is no short cut through, so I decided to enjoy a bit of a drive.
It turns out, the road closed because of one of two suicide attempts in the area. January is a grim time, isn't it?

Anyway, so I drove round, got to the supermarket later by the scenic route and did a big shop.
But by the time I got to the gym, it was closed :(

The rest of the evening was spent relaxing, watching tv and reading.

Then this morning I woke from a very vivid and sad dream about the channel islands again.
I did the papers, and the weather is slightly warmer but not much, but it was raining so I didn't have to de-ice Florence.

I meant to go to the gym when I got home, but I was procrastinating, and then it was the Hollyoaks Omnibus and I cooked a roast as well. So I will go to the gym a bit later.

Chez Nortyperson has cooked a new roast today: Quorn pork steaks, roast potatos with garlic, herb and salt topping, on a bed of Philadelphia light, with carrots and broccolli. Washed down with Shloer light.
Can anyone do better than that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.