Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 4 January 2016

Monday

Good morning peeps,

I seem to have forgotten to update.

I will update quickly as I have a busy day with paperwork and university.
I get all my supplementary study material on Mondays and everything else always needs doing as well.

On Saturday I did some shopping and sat by the sea, the waves were big and clean after the wild sea in the morning and lots of daft surfers were busy falling off their boards.

Then I got a phonecall that wasn't very clear, offering me a job trial as a result of my early morning letter and CV distribution.
So I spent the rest of the day on trial, really in at the deep end with no support.
I was delivery driving.

At the end of the night the situation was unclear as their English wasn't good, they said they would phone me if they needed me, I am not sure if that was a plain no or if they meant just that, as they are not native English speakers.
I will take it as a no and look for more work.
It wasn't easy as I am waiting for a satnav and working without one is slower and maybe too slow for them as they only employ a few drivers, unlike the large team I was on before.

Anyway, on Sunday I did the papers as normal, got a good pay packet for covering the extra rounds, and spent most of the day at home as the weather was really bad and we now have floods locally.
I watched the Hollyoaks Omnibus and  'Are you being served?'

I did salmon and roast potatos for lunch yesterday.
And I did go out briefly through the floods but it wasn't great weather for an outing, the sea was grey and dull with low vision.

I was tired last night so I just watched 'are you being served' and also giggled about someone calling Gavin Ashenden a crank because he is attacking people again.

This morning I drove through the floods, very carefully, I hoped the floods would stop the mad cyclists but sadly there were more than ever, new year's resolutionists again.
It is rainy and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.