Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Wednesday

Good afternoon,

I am sitting in bed as I have run out of ideas as to what to do. So I have finally connected the tv ariel splitter and put an ariel extension to the newer tv, the picture quality is excellent and I am randomly watching a marine life programme.

Yesterday evening I also sat in bed, studying, then I went to bed early, tired.
I still had nightmares and distress.

I woke this morning and went to do the papers not much later than usual, and unfortunately I am still covering my old round. I didn't even try to go to the gym after that, the weather was so ferocious, and has been all night and day.
I sat on the seafront, watching wild waves roar while the sky was aflame with sunrise.

Then I came home and got on with various things.
Then I went into town and on the way back I checked if my friend wanted the cleaning done, but she sleeps a lot now and hadn't got up when I got there at 1pm. Only one of her family was there and she said not to worry about the cleaning this week, which is fine. Although I know I may never do the cleaning again, because when someone is close to death, they sleep more and more and then they don't wake up. On January 4th it will be five years since my friend Anne died, estranged from me and influenced by the defamation of me by Jane Fisher and the Scott-Joynts.

This reminds me of Anne, as you know I use music for times and emotions in my life, and this will also remind me of my friend who is slipping away now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wonVGQ64fjM

So, back home via the massive waves on the seafront, I feel tired and not too good, and I strained my leg at the gym yesterday, I did 60 leg press reps without paying attention because those guys were fighting. So bed is a good place to sit and write and watch tv and get on with studying.
I have next terms assignments to start, the headstart may prevent the church from trashing my study again. And I have the materials for my next music exam to study.

 I will be doing the new year's revolutions, maybe today, and a look back at the year, when I can, I feel reluctant to do the look back as I remain traumatised.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.