Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening peeps,
Well it has been a strange day. It was my day off apart from the papers and I wasn't sure what I would be doing.
But it turns out that I spent a big part of the day asleep.

I got up this morning feeling very tired and ill, I had been coughing in my sleep all night, I have been coughing since I was ill at the time the church and Jersey attacked me two months ago. But the cough has got worse, possibly because of the ramipril.

So I crawled round the papers. I was surprised and delighted to get a Christmas card and a good Christmas tip from one of my customers :) cheered me up because the rural routes are reputedly mean with tips, while the town routes that I no longer do, are supposed to be better.

Anyway, instead of going to gym as planned, I came straight home, had to wait for my neighbour's carer to move out of my parking space :) we have less parking spaces these days.
And then I went back to bed.

I didn't expect to sleep from 8am to 2pm though, what on earth?!

I just slept and slept, but the dreams were sad and lost.
I was relieved to wake up, but dreams linger, don't they?

I got up and drank tea, and then I decided to go for a drive, because the rain had faded and it was a cold clear sunny day.
So I drove for a while, and then I came home and cooked some fish while doing the next batch of cards, so finally the last few cards for Europe are done!
I think the last posting date is he 14th for those cards, but it has taken a week and more for some cards and letters to reach me, so I didn't even mean to leave the cards this late.

So I went to the rather busy post office and posted a big bundle of cards.

And now I am watching the Simpsons in the dark. The tv on the main ariel isn't getting a signal because the storms have returned but the tv on the temporary ariel amusingly has perfect signal.

I am just waiting for a new ariel lead so I can use the splitter and have both tvs on the main arial, but obviously keeping the portable ariel looks to be a good idea.

I am running late with Christmas this year, still got cards to do, but mainly local, and the flat has one strand of tinsel, on the wardrobe.
I haven't helped with shoebox this year, but I still hope to do a homeless centre one and also toy appeal, but I must get my act together.
Those of you who remember that I do the walk before Christmas, this year I changed that to starting on Easter Monday, I know the walk was originally Christmas-based but it isn't any more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.