Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 10 December 2015

Thursday

Good morning peeps,

I seem to have forgotten to update yesterday.
Well I did do a long delivery driving shift. And actually, now I have got the hang of it, it is going quite well, it was rocky to start with, admittedly.

To be honest I don't know what happened to yesterday, I never got to the gym, I slept a few hours, I don't like sleeping during the day but I feel tired and ill.

Oh, I know what happened yesterday, Florence P. Nortycar went to see her mate and have some work done.
He tightened the exhaust downpipe gasket and changed the brake cylinders. He says the other reccommendations aren't worth doing, but there was one thing they missed off, that we know needs doing, in fact everyone knows. Her starter motor is wearing out, and so she makes a rattle when she starts. So he is getting a starter motor priced up for me. The sooner the better! Before she breaks! I hope it is just the motor and not the flywheel!

It's funny, before I was homeless I am sure I didn't really know or care about my car this way. I must have done the oil though. But it is like the rest of my life, my brain swapped sides due to trauma and now I do everything all efficiently.

Today I should do gym, book a haircut, go and have another look at the Christmas tree festival, get on with assignment work, and write a few letters, that is pretty much it. I am just waiting for the post/parcel man as I have to sign for something.

I have today off now and tomorrow off after the papers, I am working all three weekend evenings. I don't mind because I get wages and tax credits tomorrow so the car can have a tank of petrol and her best friend can have money for the work he has done.
And believe it or not, I am going to get the christmas decorations tomorrow, no idea about the tree, even now.

Unfortunately I needed to sleep again when I got home from the papers, and the dreams were horrific.

This morning I had run out of almond milk, which I use instead of cows milk, so I stopped at the petrol station and had to get a small bottle of skimmed cows milk, which turned out to have gone bad when I opened it when I got home, that is dreadful! I bet their chiller failed during the night. It was in date as well,  So no milk of any kind yet. I can actually drink black and sugar free tea and coffee these days though :)

As I was writing this, my intercom buzzer buzzed and I hurried downstairs expecting my parcel, instead, two ominous men in black stood on the doorstep, with copies of the watchtower :)
Can someone send me that 100 things to do with 'The Watchtower' thing? Out local JWs are actually quite nice and not pushy, they are based nearby and they are always nice when I get into conversation with them.

Anyway, my cough, which was just irritating, is now productive and making my chest crackle.

There is a worryingly hight statting of the blogs from church of england related people, more bad news?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.