Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 3 December 2015

Thursday

Good evening,

Well I am at a bit of a loss, actually sitting here almost resting during such a busy week.

This morning was windy but still very mild as I did the papers.
It was still quite dark when I got home.
as soon as I was home I worked very hard until just before noon, to complete the assignment that had the deadline of noon today, the assignment was submitted electronically before noon.

Then I went and did my gym workout.
My blood pressure came up with a new game altogether. The diastolic pressure has remained worryingly high despite ramipril, but today it decided to drop to 73, I know no two readings have ever been identical but it gets silly when it decides it is tired of the hundreds and drops to a technically too low figure. The other figure was 128, which is funny as that is 8 above normal, but my blood pressure is a law unto itself, it really is, it varies in daily readings, it varies within minutes.

Anyway, so I did gym, came home and have been not achieving anything ever since, maybe I am too tired, my eyes look too tired in the mirror and one of my eye lids won't open properly.

The week is a bit quieter now, still more stuff going on, and I was just emailed a distribution offer for a certain area that made me grin and really consider it :) but that would be next week and very intense and I can't really take it on, the car's best friend needs to do some work on the car, and I have dentist again and work and all sorts, I can't take any more stuff on for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.