Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 27 December 2015

Sunday

Good afternoon peeps,

I am thinking of tucking up in bed and watching Buffy, because I am tired.

Did you know that the chief missile of the church of england is the book of common prayer? :)
The Bishop of Winchester, protected by Hedley and the usual suspects, is making other people's lives a misery, as you may have seen in the news. It astounds me that so much blatant bad behaviour comes from the diocese of winchester, and has done for so long, without challenge.

Yesterday the sea played up to the occasion as it does, and was sending huge waves up the sea wall as everyone including me went out for our Boxing Day walks.

After the bay, I went up to the cliffs, I had been mistaken about the gym being open yesterday, so I had a nice time on the cliffs, watching the wild sea.

Then I came home for more tv and food and a sleep.

After my sleep, I started cleaning and tidying the flat, and that took me up to bed time.

I was watching Nativity 3, but to be honest, although the scenery graphics were good, I still think that they should have stopped with the original 'Nativity' which they just about got away with.

I had a restless night and woke up feeling tired this morning, and although it was a late start, I struggled to get up and get to the shop.

It felt funny to do the papers when it was getting light and people were up and about, and I got a belated card and tip.
After my usual rounds, I was covering my old round in the town, and it has a lot of new papers, so I had to find those, and Florence got huffy.

After doing the papers, I went to the gym and despite being tired, I did rather an energetic workout.

Then I came home and watched the Hollyoaks omnibus.

Then all I have been doing is looking after Florence - oil, tyre pressures, hoover, wash, petrol etc.

I really need to rest now. I never got my energy today.

Tomorrow I am going over to my disabled friend to cook him a belated Christmas dinner, we will have dinner and probably walk the dogs and watch tv.
I texted him to get the turkey out of the freezer and put it out of the dogs' reach!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.