Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 12 December 2015

Saturday

Good evening peeps,

Well my dental appointment went well yesterday.
Then I had a good shift in the evening at work.

This morning I woke up feeling awful, but I was supposed to be doing the rural distributor's round as well as my rounds, so I headed for the shop.
Florence P. Nortycar decided that this was the day to take up smoking, and seeing as she is old enough... No, it wasn't funny, suddenly she shot out a cloud of smoke, and then another further down the road, I got to the shop and told them that I didn't think the car was OK.

So they had to do my rounds and the rural distributor's round. Not funny at all, the rounds are worth more at the weekend too.

Anyway, I felt rubbish, so I came home, crawled into bed, and it was 10am before I woke again and had earnest discussions with the car's best friend while checking various things on the car.
The thing is, she was serviced less than a fortnight ago, and there were no advisories on the engine at all. So it was very odd.

Anyway, the smoke was grey, not white head gasket or black oil smoke, so it was all very odd, and seeing as everything was OK, we decided that the cold and damp may have caused it.
I panic about the car since the head gasket blew.

So, the car was OK when I took her for a drive, I forgot to take my gym card though, and there wasn't enough time to go home and get it before work.

Florence is a nortycar, she spits her stay catches out like Anna used to, I think it is a Peugeot thing. I wish she wouldn't do that in this endlessly windy weather though.

I went to the Christmas tree festival, and then I walked round to the second hand shop, they still had a Christmas tree for sale, and normally they ask a deposit to save things but they know me, so they didn't ask a deposit and when I selected some christmas decorations from their box of decorations for sale, they added some more decorations for free when I went to pay, and they are at such a good price anyway. Nice people. Second hand people are usually nice :) hm, double meaning?

So it looks like I will have a tree and decorations at least :)

I came home, showered, changed into uniform and went to work.

Work was OK, and I came home via the co-op, got some fish, coke zero, oranges, and cough medicine, and mixed them up for supper.
No, not really.

Miracle on 34th Street is the movie of the day at the moment.

And Jersey is the song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVfeCAnTaoo
                                                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfVEaf668Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.