Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 19 December 2015

Saturday night

Good evening,

Yes, I finally collected the tree. And did a major shopping session at the big supermarket, because as well as having no Christmas goodies, I had pretty much no food left and most household stuff was running low. I had no teabags left! :)

Anyway, When I had got the shopping home and unpacked it, the tree was easy to sort out and decorate, and it looks nice, it has quality street chocolates hidden among the branches.
Then the Christmas food and gifts are arranged on the surface beside the tree.

Then I went to the gym, overdid some of my workout maybe.
So I came home and lay on the bed watching 'Mary Poppins' and also reading a book, I multi-task even when I am resting.

Then I showered and got dressed in my uniform and went to work.

Work was a short and easy shift, surprising considering that it is Saturday night.
I stopped at the petrol station on the way home, got petrol and also checked and inflated the car tyres, she got off lightly hitting that nasty pot hole two days in a row, I expected her to at least get a flat tyre each time, but she came to no harm and they do seem to have filled it in.
I also hoovered and fragranced the car. so now she just needs oil, water and a wash tomorrow. The wash depends on time as it is a busy day.

Anyway, home, and tired. The news came that Greville Janner has died.
Those of you who don't know, the Beck and Janner war had a profound affect on my life when I was young. And what has come out in the press is stuff I know from my childhood.
It isn't a celebration or a joyful thing that he is dead, because I don't think that way, and his alleged victims have not had justice, and it was denied to them for decades by corruption.

 http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-beck-and-janner-situation-witness.html#.VnXcA7_P7D4

I do not like the term 'alleged' because I still see it as a denial.

I am tired. My eyes are a lot better, and I will have a nice long sleep soon, because tomorrow is late papers day.

Tomorrow I hope to go to my foster church in the morning, then I will dash to meet my mates for a Christmas lunch, then I may have an hour or so to do the many things that need doing.
Then I may or may not have time to see everyone at the welfare drop-in if it is open for a Christmas meal, and then I will be working.

At least I get monday night off to join my friends at the health and fitness group!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.