Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 31 December 2015

New year's Eve

Good afternoon peeps,

Well yesterday evening I was tucked comfortably into bed, watching television and writing.
This morning I was so tired doing the papers that I didn't do gym and came home intending to sleep, and did office work instead.

Then I went on one of my desparate missions over the cliffs to drop something off.
The wind was buffetting Florence.
I went along the cliffs and the waves were huge and I sat in my car with a cuppa and photo'd and video'd the waves.

Then I came home, missed Wallace and Gromit, watching Home alone2 while cooking a late lunch.

I will complete the look back at the year at some point, the first half is being read a lot.

The headlines this morning were about Simon Danczuk and his indiscretions, which he says are not quite true. But sadly when I saw him posing with Keith Vaz, I didn't think he was credible any more.
 He is a bit like John Hemming now, John Hemming campaigned loudly about Jersey while sleeping around and ruining his own family.
I wish these people wouldn't do things like this, it makes it hard for survivors to trust any 'champions' in government.

Although I have to say, it is the Sun calling Danczuk a 'perv' when they degrade and objectify women and encourage abuse every day.

Tonight I will stay up with a cuppa and watch the chimes and the fireworks.
Then tomorrow is a really late start with the papers and I have two other rounds to cover as well as mine.

The weather has been pure fury, the wind and waves and rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.