Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 7 December 2015

Monday morning

Good morning peeps,

The blog stats are high which usually means a church attack. Have some decency, Nazi Church of England! It is Christmas!
I need to buy some Bibles and send them to the Church of England, it is not a book they are familiar with, especially not the New Testemant.
I see Butler-Sloss has done another load of hot air and Nazi-Church-Pride-Propaganda-and-cover up. I wonder why money is allowed to be wasted that way still? Especially after the CSA fiasco. 

Anyway, last night I suddenly found some energy and cleaned the flat :)

Then I settled into the comfy bed and watched 'Humans' until bed time.

This morning I woke quite well, and went and did the papers, the weather was mild, grey and rainy but it has changed to cold and partly clear now.

I stopped for a gym session on the way home, the gym is handily on my route home from doing the papers so I try to do gym after doing the papers.
They did my blood pressure and the reading is good :)

I have just dropped my washing to the laundry and now I have to start my list of chores before I go to clean my friend's house and then go to my delivery driving shift this afternoon.

I am watching 'Humans' again, getting close to the dramatic ending, and so looking forward to the next series!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.