Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 4 December 2015

Friday

Good evening peeps,

Well I should be in bed as I have a 4am start in the morning.

I just came home from work, work was surprisingly quiet and some of us got let off early, but I had to go down and sort out my journey for tomorrow as the wind is disrupting some 'transport' if you know what I mean.

So I came home via being polite to a very disinterested clerk about how my journey tomorrow is essential.

Anyway, it is all done.

This morning I did the heavy papers, and I noticed again how when there is a clear sky, it gets light earlier, whereas under cloud and rain it stays dark up to an hour longer :)
The clear starry early morning out in the countryside glowed into a glorious sunrise over the sea.
We really are back in glorious sunrise season at the moment.

Anyway, I came home and got on with housework and domestic chores.
 Time went by, and by 2pm I was off to the post office, then I took the car to do it's tyre pressures and inflation and then I hoovered the car.
Then I headed for the gym, and had a good hour there, they read my blood pressure as elevated again, and it is the same this evening, even with ramipril as usual.

Anyway, so when I got home from the gym I had an hour before I had to go to work, never do gym just before work if you have heart problems, because cold sweats and shakes do not help with work.

As I said, work was quiet and I was one of the ones let off early, so I went and sorted tomorrow out and got some fish and rice at the shop on the way home, I have eaten that although I shouldn't eat so late, I need to start remembering to take a meal tub to work with me, and a flash or bottle, I am still hit and miss with remembering that.

And guess what I will be doing tomorrow after the hundreds of miles of travel? Going to work, as if it was just a normal evening, although work will start later than usual.

The wind is howling and I am watching 'Humans'.

Can anyone keep a candle lit for Bob tomorrow as I travel?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.