Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 11 December 2015

Friday morning

Good morning peeps,

Well I have just survived my tutorial for today! This calls for several hearty cups of tea! :)

Yesterday I was trying to work on an assignment but I was so tired that I went to bed early and slept well.

This morning I went to deliver the papers, it was drizzling and breezy, much as it is now.
I have put off gymn until the weekend just because of pressure.

I came home, my neighbours carers keep taking my parking space and we aren't allowed to park on the road, so I had to sit on the road with the hazards on and wait, it stresses me out, especially as I am so busy, so I have asked the carers and my landlady and my neighbour to work up a solution, Florence's parking space is the small one by the grey car, and the bigger cars have the middle space, but we have two more cars these days so things get muddled.

Anyway, once I finally got parked, I went for a revision session at the cafe, then picked up two loads of washing at the laundry.
Then I had my shower and went for tutorial.
I was so nervous about my tutorial because the onslaught by the Jersey Deanery and states and press has left me trailing behind in my work, but actually the tutorial went well, so that is a relief.
I have one more tutorial, two assignments, which I hope to get done this weekend if I have time, and then that is the end of term.

Right now I will have my cup of tea and head over to the next town for my dental appointment.
I am nearly done with the dental work and I am very happy about it all.

I have work this evening.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.