Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Tuesday morning

Good morning peeps,

I think I will update despite the return of my stalkerstat with a vengeance.

Because I really have to tell you the news...

I am seeing my new dentist today.

That isn't whatever stalky is reading to blog to find out about.

I hope the new dentist will be able to save my mauled and ruined teeth.

I got back into my university work with a vengeance yesterday and had a good tutorial.
I am just catching up my Dutch studies, I like dutch because it is like German and English.

But I really have to share the video the tutor shared with us because it is like a trip on LSD, you will laugh a lot or just feel puzzled by it.
Heel leuk.
 Echt dom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Beu0s3UpXlI&feature=youtu.be

Do you really want to know about my exam on Saturday? Well as you know, the Jersey Deanery were disrupting my studies and I was ill, I was even ill while I took the exam, but I still hope for a pass, but nothing more, what a nightmare when I had made sure I had so much revision time and the Church trashed it.
No matter, I took the exam and if I passed then I progress, and I did get to have lunch with my mum afterwards.

What else, well I am studying this morning and dentist this afternoon, and trying to get a few hours work done.

I managed to get some work done yesterday before the weather got really bad, as well as study and tutorials, so, back to normal in a way.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.