Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Tuesday afternoon

Good afternoon,
please excuse the lack of blogs, I have been ill.

Not a lot to say. It was foggy again yesterday and I slept some.
The flat is very clean and tidy and really nice with the new furniture.

I have finished my mock exams and just revising for the finish now.

I am sitting at the new table. with magic fm on the radio and I really enjoy watching the road as I work, but sadly due to the layout of things, my chair faces away from the sea. The sea is gloomy today anyway.

I have managed to keep the paper deliveries up while I have been ill but the rest of my work has been on hold. I do have a possible new garden clearance to look at soon, and am just waiting to hear from the people I have worked for about more work.

I had to get painkillers and lozenges, so I went shopping, got food and things, and got new pillows because I am afraid that the support I have now for my head is actually becoming a problem, if you read my blog regularly then you will know I have this battle to keep my head and neck supported at night or I get ill with pain. It has been so bad with this virus tensing me up that I have been wearing my neck collar and it has been more than a year since I wore it, so people have all made comments.

The weather is damp and gloomy now, not foggy, but it isn't cold.

I like winter and Christmas :) Christmas is an expensive idea though, but the shops are full of Christmas stuff and I was sitting on the wall waiting for my friend to drop round earlier and my neighbour was waiting for his taxi and we were talking about Christmas, and I told him I might have to do a Vicar of Dibley thing, but I'm not sure he understood that! :) No, I am sure Christmas will be great. Because unless Jersey and Winchester ruin it for me, or the car decides to expire, I can only imagine a lovely Christmas if I am here and not Jersey.
Here we have the perfect walks for Christmas holidays, and I have a lovely flat and I will get nice food and I have millions of cards to do and there will be food and films and Christmas programmes and music and all the good things :) Haha, best of all, I will get a day or two off from doing the papers! :):):)
Actually I am having a day off this week, for my exam!

Excuse me while I go and revise a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.