Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 20 November 2015

Trying to get back to normal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnw4STQMSc

Come home Bob.

Trying to get back to normal.
During the night I coughed in my sleep and I knew I was coughing, and I woke and got up in time to do the papers.
It is local paper day, so they were heavy. But I was OK, and it was raining hard, but I was OK, and so was Florence P. Nortycar, she didn't mind anything.

I didn't have to cough much this morning, the chest infection isn't a worry any more, and I feel better, I am not sure what my blood pressure is today but it may have gone down.
There is nothing I can do to help Bob except go on with my life and keep this candle lit for him while I am at home. People are praying for him and his family and me all round the world and in my old church too.
 Bob will recover and come back to Jersey, but he needs to stop fighting everyone's battles for them.

This morning after I did the papers, I came home and grabbed the laundry basket and bowled it over to the laundry and had a breakfast at the greasy spoon.
The laundry and greasy spoon are so close to my home that it is just routine to do both on a Friday.
As you know, I used to have study breakfasts at the greasy spoon but I have had to defer my studies because of the latest onslaught that continued even in the last few days, with sock puppets in the states demanding the release of the conflicted Steel report while the hate campaign against me has openly continued.
I have no idea how anyone in the church of england can think that this indefinite charade is anything but evil and harassment, and apart from the deanery and states of jersey, the church seem to have stopped even pretending that it is about my case or anyone's welfare.

Anyway, I had my breakfast and read the paper.
Then I came home and tidied the flat.
Then I went to do some shopping and spend a lot of money replacing everything that has run out.

All back in order.

The NHS are putting a monitor on me next week, but I bet my blood pressure goes back down if no more attacks on me are made. Anyway, I still think I want this particular monitor:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.