Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Saturday 21 November 2015

Saturday morning

Come home Bob:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT4JPs29ekI

Good morning,

Well The day started with frost on the car, and on the way home the rain turned to sleet in the icy wind, I wonder if it might be winter now? At least I got the de-icer months ago, always plan everything in advance unless the church are attacking.

Normally the autumn storms start in october, followed by the cold weather, it is all late this year. And usually the Daily express shout about global warming every year when this normal weather pattern occurs! :) have they done that this year? I haven't really been reading the Express headlines as I throw the papers hopefully in the direction of their houses.

Someone needs to just sit the Daily Express down and explain radiative forcing and how the weather isn't a controlled thing to them.

I have been trying to start doing some of my university work again, yesterday.
But right now I am considering going back to bed.

I went ahead with my job interview yesterday despite everything, but no news yet. It is delivery work to tide me over the winter, just like in the old days.

The best version of Notre Dame that I can find is still Airplane, Jersey St. Clements:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTfVEaf668Y






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.