Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 19 November 2015

Monitor

The blood pressure reading this morning was still silly, although it was lower.
I was sent to be sorted and they did an emergency assessment. Then they told me to come back in a few hours, so I thought I had better eat something,
I went back and they plugged me into a machine, the machine just plods while the nurses talk cheerfully to another patient in the next cubicle.

The nurse came back, and her face fell when she saw what the machine was saying, she stood there for a while so I looked at the floor and the curtains and things.

The nurse tells me that the reading is not good, so they will fit me with a monitor next week.
I had never planned on walking round with a lizard round my neck but what a fashion statement!

http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2013/06/MonitorLizardWater_060313.jpg
I don't like the idea of wearing a monitor, but this problem has gone on long enough, at least, at last, the NHS know I am a real person who needs help, not just monitors but real help.
Why does it take so much crisis and bad to get to the point where I can get help?
Anyway, my heart and blood will be fine when the church and Jersey stop hurting me.
Well, I could have said that six years ago when I was going through this same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.