Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 27 November 2015

friday morning

Come home Bob:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nnw4STQMSc
The candle on the breakfast bar burns for Bob all the time, it is a blue candle today. Guiding light to bring Bob home safe.

Good morning peeps,

I am sitting here watching my pals doing the remainder of their house move, they live up the road, they are the people who gave me nice stuff from the guest house, and the new tv. I offered to help with the move but it looks like they have it all under control.
God has a sense of humour, I asked him for a television last Christmas and got one, and he thinks I need a new one every Christmas :) I am well chuffed with the DVD player though! :)
 When my pals have relocated and re-open the business, it won't be a question of nipping over the road when they call me in for work, they are relocating 8 miles away but I will still be on their phone list for when they need casual help.

Today I have a day to catch up with things and get letters and christmas cards sorted and posted etc, then I am working a delivery shift this evening, it will be busy and pressured so I hope the weather lets up.
 The drive over there always scares me because the country roads are so slippery.

This morning I fell out of bed and crawled to do the heavy local papers in the rain, then I went to the gym, my blood pressure reading was good, not in the range that is considered normal yet, but significantly lower.
I spent an hour in the gym and it was fine, no adverse affects although I have lost condition, I still got carried away with my favourite lateral pulldown :)
But my blood reading when I got home was still very good.

I have so much mundane sorting of things to do today. But the bathroom now has a curtain of sorts, and dehumidifier, and I have lengths of net curtain ready for my mum to help cut evenly when she comes over next week, everything has progressed well, after stopping progress for a long time due to lack of money.

I guess I could walk the linens and mats over to the laundry when I can find the energy to stand up again.

Next week is one of those weeks that autistic people hate, everything happening and none of it normal routine! And then it is the run up to Christmas!

It has been such a mild autumn that several of my gardens continued to need care until yesterday when I put them to bed, now I have only one garden clearance, one house cleaning job, the paper deliveries and delivery driving for work over winter.
But I have university all the time as well as work. I am going to try to catch up university but if the church go on attacking, then I may have to quit. 3 weeks left of this term and I have 3 assignments to get in if I want to stay on the course.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.