Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Tuesday evening

Good evening,

Well last night the workforce were noisily digging up the road with all their flashing lights and all, but they don't really keep me awake.
I slept peacefully and dreamed about university, peaceful happy dreams.
I woke with the first alarm but my dreams were sweet and my bed was dead comfy and snug, so I stayed in and cooked for a bit longer until the alarm went at 6am.

I sped round my papers, no attack bees at the beekeepers house today, thankfully, but I still have a huge patch from the sting.

I was supposed to go to the dentist but I cancelled because he mauls my mouth, I had postponed my work because of the dentist. So I spent the day finishing this hard assignment and then emailed it to the tutor.
Things get easier in steps now, tomorrow I have a tutorial, next week two smaller assignments due, and then in three weeks I have my music exam, then things settle a bit and will be easier to handle.

The road diggers are rioting the road by the big supermarket and wrecking their custom. So we have relative peace over here :)

This afternoon I had a short drive down to the beach.
And this evening after my assignment, I had a walk, a proper walk. It is nice in the cold smoky dark.
Then I have been watching my 'Humans' DVD and printing off assignment and tutorial stuff.
I got cheese and rolls for tea.

I am getting strong premonitions from Jersey again, identical and meaningful, I have seen this so many times now when the church are about to attack. The first time this happened was in the cold snow in early 2013, when unbeknown to me, the diocese launched their stupid PR stunt.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.