Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Thursday 29 October 2015

Thursday morning

Good morning,

Well yesterday evening I stayed up a bit late to try to balance things out after sleeping for five hours when I got home from work. I knew when I went to bed that I would sleep again, as I was that ill.

I didn't have such a bad night. In fact I dreamed a very comforting dream. I dreamed I was in Jersey, and instead of flying above Jersey as I usually do in dreams, I was walking in St. Helier. I was at the Royal Square and the town church. I went into the town church and wrote a cheeky message in the visitors book for someone I know in Jersey. And outside in Church house, the Deanery were having an officious meeting, as they do, and the Dean saw me and looked furious, his ugliness and obesity were magnified and I laughed at his fury and walked off to see Jersey again, fully expecting the Dean to try to send police after me.

I woke up comforted, it is the first dream about Jersey that hasn't distressed me, and normally I only fly above Jersey in my dreams. It was the early hours when I woke and I had some fruit squash and slept again.

I wasn't so unwell this morning, I didn't need painkillers first thing. But as I walked out to my car to do the papers, I noticed that the church clock had stopped at exactly the time I woke up from my Jersey dream.

I did the papers, the wind was strong but it wasn't raining, it is raining now with strong wind.
I got home and got distracted by Jersey, I am supposed to be revising for my exam. I went to collect my washing but I am feeling ill again now.
I have cleaned the bathroom, I need to tidy the rest of the flat as well.

My only plans for today until Sunday are exam revision, and on Sunday I will go to welfare and then go to the cinema as planned.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.