Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday morning

Good morning,
And welcome to this service of family communion led by the Revd. JJ Nortyperson.
Today we will talk about denominations - Quick Churchwardens, lock the doors!
Take a pew, but don't take it far.
Siddownanlissen! :)
We are having a nortyservice to raise funds for the 'Bishop into Mars fund'.
I wonder how many of you have realised that a Bishop wearing his mitre is actually space rocket shaped? Yes. All we have to do is light the slightly less gassy end and off he goes!
A cartoon has been commissioned as a campaign stamp.

Hm.
Well yesterday evening I studied a bit, I find cross referencing between books and CD-ROMs quite tricky.
I went to bed early as I was tired, but I woke tired and headachy from vivid dreams and sent the shop a text as they didn't know when the papers would be in, they told me to come in at 7.15, so I did, and I got the rounds done easily and have been home, had breakfast and am just larking about on the internet. I am going to rest a bit today.
There were fog warnings for this morning but funnily enough after fog with no warnings yesterday, this morning was mainly clear, mist drifting through the valleys and over the sea, and I did drive through some stray mist and had to clear the windows again. The car is old and she can't efficiently clear her own windows.

Some people have been freaking about me being in Jersey. All you have to do is read the blog. I obviously am not in Jersey, prats.

October is anniversary time, a time when we reluctantly remember what was and what never will be again. Into the darkness.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.