Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Sunday 25 October 2015

Sunday evening

Good evening,

Well I was relieved to have the extra sleep last night, not only is Sunday a later start anyway, but the clocks changed as well, so I had to make sure that didn't confuse me.
It didn't, I felt great for the extra sleep and it was a clear and cold sunny Sunday morning as I pottered lazily through the villages with the paper wagon.

Then I took the car to the petrol station and fed it's tyres with some air, the back tyres were a bit soft, dunno when it was last done, but then I decided to give the car a treat of a hoovering at the petrol station, there's no way of hoovering it at home.
So hoover and tyres done. I bought the screen wash that I had gone to the petrol station for.
I cleaned the outside of the car at home and re-arranged the stuff in the boot and got rid of the odds and ends of rubbish. My car is never full of junk like it used to be in my last life, but work related stuff builds up slightly.

Anyway, after that I had a study breakfast, and came home to resume studying.
By lunchtime I had completed an assignment.
Lunch was a full roast dinner, lamb that I got at a reduced price, and roast potatoes and broccolli and carrots, all prepared and cooked from fresh. Very nice. Dessert was a cup cake but I saved it for later as I was full.

Then I went to the car boot sale, it was sparse today. I got a book and came home to continue study.

It is cold outside, I bet there will be frost on the car soon, last night some places had frost.

There is loads of good stuff on tv, I have missed loads of stuff because I switched it off after Holloaks omnibus, I missed Back to the Future, but I am watching Back to the Future 2. It is supposed to be set in 2015, we aren't as advanced as imagined!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.