Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Monday 19 October 2015

Monday morning

Good morning,

I am supposed to be paying rapt attention to the esteemed lecturer, which is why I am typing this :)
Lecturer is talking about equality and natural law, yeeks, sounds like Ian Evans' blog!

I slept OK last night and woke to a surprisingly mild morning, no condensation on the car and I was parked facing the road, so I was off very swiftly to do the papers.
Monday is a good day for papers so I shot round the rounds, the only glitch was, on the last drop on my first round, a bee stung me on my side, it was still pitch dark in the country lane and I couldn't find my torch so trying to work out what stung me and kill/get rid of it was not easy. Grr, not fun, and I have a massive patch on my side where I was stung now.

The sun rose all orange when I got home from the papers, it is amazing how far round the sunrise moves. It now rises over the bay outside my window and lights the sea orange.

I must pay attention because I should be commenting on what the lecturer is telling us, and I have garden clearance work later as well. But my temporary shifts have finished as we completed the contract.

Loads of study to do. Just over 2 weeks to an exam and one assignment due in  on Thursday too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.