Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Friday 16 October 2015

Friday evening

Good evening,

Sorry for the lack of blog, I have been busy or drifting, drifting today.
Yesterday I was mainly studying and working, and in the evening I went out for a meal on my own and sat there studying as I ate, I feel just fine doing that, but I know some people find that difficult and scary, but for me it was a study thing, a way of making revising my whole music syllabus more enjoyable.

I have plenty to study, but I have just been drifting today, I went shopping for clothes although I can't really afford to, but while I am working I can't walk around in rags any more.
Clothes shopping is an annual hell that I have to endure.

Then I got home and the DWP had sent me some rubbish, which meant my lunch break was ruined by having to punch them in the metaphorical teeth.
Then I went to work, work was hard and the mower broke.
It has been one of those days.

I am just sitting here and drifting, watching television idly.
Howard looks good as a smurf! :) haha.
Hollyoaks is more insane than ever, here, let me write an episode!

'Nikko and Selina hit someone over the head, get away with it, get Dr. S'Vage to finish the person off, lots of blatant police misconduct happens without anyone noticing, confusing gay relationships happen, confusing non-gay relationships happen, and there are babies involved, people hit each other and trick each other'.

That sums up Hollyoaks. But have you heard the old farts' version of Hollyoaks? They call it 'The Archers' it may well be comedy rather than genuinely pitiful but it is howlingly lame, especially the fake accents. When people get old do they really sink to finding the archers genuine and interesting? I don't want to ever be old then.

Anyway, it is cold now, and earlier the clouds were blue like snow clouds. I may even get a jumper out of the deep dark store.

I can't be bothered to sort the flat out or do anything.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.