Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 23 September 2015

Wednesday Morning

Good morning,

I am just listening to this song which joins the hall of fame for this part of my life, alongside the immortal lullaby of the Great Ship Bay, which I often post on here when I am listening to it, new song for my life musical: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYF8Y47qZQY
And not because I am on drugs!

This is the lullaby of the Great Ship Bay, and of my home and new life:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9tWQ-BwxE

Anyway, yesterday was a difficult day, I never got my energy and the weather was bad, so I didn't get much work done.
I deliver the morning papers so of course I got to hear about Piggate first, and watched while the internet went mad about it.

I got some study done, well quite a lot actually, and then I was in an online university tutorial. My new headset works just fine, so that helps.

I was tired so I went to bed fairly early. I dreamed a lot, probably because I used 5HTP to try to change my mood yesterday, and I woke easily this morning and got to the shop as it was beginning to get light and delivered the papers in the early sunrise.
It is a cold clear day, and I have therapy and then some work.

The car is in the process of being repaired, but he is doing it in his spare time, so it may be a few days yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.