Introduction

This is a merge of my 'Wanderer' blog that tells of two years of my three years on the streets, and a new blog that tells of my life after the Diocese of Winchester ripped through my life for for the last few years on top of the previous serious harm that left me homeless
This is a day to day blog of my life as I continue to survive, work on recovery and on the social problems that I have and try to come to terms with limitless traumas I have survived along the way.
This blog is in tandem with my blog about my experiences in the Church of England http://whatreallyhappenedinthechurch.blogspot.co.uk/

The former name of this blog and the name of it's sister blog are to do with my sense of humour, which I hope to keep to the end, which appears to be ever more rapidly approaching. At least I laughed, and I laughed at the people who were destroying me. Don't forget that.

Here are my books, which I wrote for you if you would like to know more: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JJNP

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Wednesday evening

Good evening peeps,

This morning I was feeling really stupified and struggling to get round the paper rounds, but I was only a few minutes late, I was more worried that I was possibly too ill to be driving.

Well, with all sorts of things bothering me, I have been doing some problems solving.
I wrote a list of things that were bothering me and some solutions I was looking at. I showed the list to my therapist, because I do a lot of writing for him.

I think as usual, I had let things build up without realising how overwhelmed I had got.

Anyway, solutions include some time off from the papers, Friday and the weekend and back on Monday, so I will be doing the papers tomorrow and then resting, which is no bad thing, well I am supposed to be working tomorrow but I will have a long weekendy thing, I am only working part time and I am disabled, whatever that means, and I am sick and tired.

Anyway, so I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon and I am not taking any more of the strong painkillers before then because I have a feeling I have been having a bad reaction to them as has happened before.
I will get my twisted stupid ankle checked tomorrow and get some painkillers that don't leave me ill.

My therapist is on holiday now, so I will just do homework for him as usual while he is away, I have so much homework now with university and my next music exam.

This afternoon I had to come home rather than work, again! Because the phone line was being installed.
The engineer was due between 1 and 5, so he turned up at 12.50, thankfully I was home.
The phone point had no life in it and I had no idea what the last person had had by way of phone, so the engineer had to dress up and climb a pole.
That was fun to watch while I was eating my lunch! :)

I am sure that could be misconstrued, so it is funny.
But he had to connect something up the telephone pole.

Meanwhile my DVD of 'Humans' had arrived, so I watched that while the engineer kept vanishing and coming back, I think his depot is nearby and he had to go get things.
Eventually he came back and said it was all done and 15 minutes later I plugged the phone in, and then I went to sleep and woke at 7.15pm. My first land line for 8 years or more.

Why a phone line when I have dysphasia? Well I can use a phone with people I know, and it is much easier than a mobile for me, and although I have problems interacting on the phone, I can hear messages, and I can arrange textphone now and also the phone line is so I can have broadband. Cool.
So the phone is on and the broadband will be up within the next week.
I need good broadband for university work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.